E-forms solutions for compliance
Organizations in every industry are subject to more and more regulations, at the federal, state and industry levels, and the mandates continue to grow in complexity. While companies are putting compliance teams in place and spending a lot to meet these requirements, many fail to get control of something that comprises up to 80 percent of all their documents: paper forms.
With paper-driven processes — everything from completing an HR-related I-9 and submitting it through e-Verify to filling in HIPAA forms in a personnel record to making information available to the public in keeping with Section 508 — it‘s difficult to employ version control; establish and follow a defined, repeatable process; and capture all required information.
Mitigate risk. Comply with standards and mandates. Be prepared.
Formatta e-forms management solutions for compliance changes the equation. Our software enables you to quickly convert paper forms into electronic ones that retain their original structure and can be accessed and completed online or offline. Forms cannot be submitted until all required information is entered and a secure digital signature is applied.
Once this occurs, forms are sent on (with any needed attachments) for further review if necessary and then securely stored and organized in your content and document management environment. At the same time, Formatta updates your business systems with collected form data — no paper or manual indexing is needed. Each step of the process is defined, trackable and secure, supporting all of your forms-related compliance needs.
- Ensure forms data is complete, accurate and verified the first time, every time
- Retain the structure of government-regulated forms such as I-9s and W-4s
- Support e-Discovery and other legal and compliance needs by making forms available through your content and document management system
- Enhance control with standardized, repeatable and trackable e-forms processing
- Capture secure, tamper-proof digital signatures
- Eliminate outdated, non-compliant forms — as only the latest versions are published
- Easily change existing forms and create new ones to meet regulations, using an intuitive designer